Mercedes 168 A-Klasse Cover under the engine right - Plastic (A1685200823) is made from a 3mm polyethylene bases. The thickness and composition of the engine cover guarantees high mechanical and chemical resistance of rocks, water, dust, ice, mud and gritting materials. Our engine under cover prolongs the life of engine components, such as .: alternator, pump, belts, idler pulley, control units and wiring.
- Material - Plast
- Determined for - Petrol and diesel
- Type - Cover under the engine
- Warranty - 24 months
- Manufactured in years - 1997-2004
- The number of packages in delivery - 1
- Thicknes - 3mm
- Váha - 10
- Weight - 1.03 Kg
Plastic skidplate from krytypodmotor.cz are manufactured from high quality materials with the utmost precision in order to ensure the best possible engine protection. All covers are made using the exact focus of the chassis of the vehicle. Each cover is thoroughly tested on the vehicle so that its installation as simple as possible. Using the plastic cover under the engine reduces the risk of corrosion in the engine compartment to a minimum. The engine meets the correct function, protects your engine as efficiently and saves your pocket to repair of motor parts. Mounting material is not included under the engine cover.
Advantages of plastic covers the motor:
1. High mechanical and chemical resistance to ice, water, dust, rocks, mud and de-icing materials such as salt and gravel. It also prevents fluid leaks.
2. Reduction of the risk of corrosion in the engine compartment to a minimum.
3. provides better flow of hot air in the engine compartment and thereby reducing fuel consumption.
4. Reduces engine noise and because housing is way more comfortable with your car.
5. saves the cost of repairing mechanical and electrical components in your vehicle.