Honda Jazz (cover under the engine and gearbox) 1.4 - Metal sheet is made of 3 mm cold rolled steel with maximum accuracy. It guarantees high mechanical and chemical resistance to ice, water, dust, rocks, mud and road materials. Our under engine cover prolongs the life of engine parts such as: alternator, pump, idler pulleys and belts, control units and wiring.
- Material - Metal sheet
- Determined for - -0
- Type - Cover under the engine and gearbox
- Warranty - 24 months
- Manufactured in years - 2008-
- Installation time - 0.5
- The number of packages in delivery - 1
- Thicknes - 2.5 mm
- Weight - 9.43 Kg
Unique metal covers from krytypodmotor.cz are made from strong and durable materials of the highest quality with maximum accuracy, to ensure the best possible engine protection. All under engine covers are made using the focus of the chassis of the vehicle. During the manufacturing CNC machining is used, and each under engine cover is thoroughly tested on a vehicle so as to avoid problems with the assembly. Special technologies powder paint coating reduces the risk of corrosion of the metal skid plate to a minimum. The engine cover meets the correct function, protects your engine as efficiently and saves your pocket to repair of engine parts. Changing the oil is no limit on cover and its removal is not necessary. All mounting hardware is included with each package steel under engine cover.
Benefits under the motor cover sheet:
1. High mechanical and chemical resistance to ice, water, dust, rocks, mud and spreading materials such as salt and gravel. It also prevents fluid leaks.
2. Reduces the risk of corrosion and damage to electrical components in the engine bay.
3. Optimizes better flow of hot air in the engine bay and thereby reducing fuel consumption.
4. Reduces engine noise and then traveling is way more comfortable with your car.
5. Saves the costs of repairing mechanical and electrical components in your vehicle.