Skoda Octavia II (cover under the engine) 1.2, 1.4TSI, 1.6TDi - Metal sheet is made from 2mm steel sheet with maximum accuracy. It guarantees high mechanical and chemical resistance to ice, water, dust, rocks, mud and road materials. Our under engine cover prolongs the life of engine parts such as: alternator, pump, idler pulleys and belts, electronic control units and wiring.
- Material - Metal sheet
- Determined for - Petrol and diesel
- Type - Cover under the engine
- Warranty - 24 months
- Manufactured in years - 2009 - …
- The number of packages in delivery - 1
- Thicknes - 2mm
- Weight - 10.04 Kg
Unique metal under engine covers from krytypodmotor.cz are made from strong and durable materials of the highest quality with maximum accuracy to ensure the best possible engine protection. All under engine covers are made using accurate focus of the chassis of the vehicle. During the manufacturing is used CNC machining, and each under engine cover is thoroughly tested on a vehicle to avoid problems with the assembly. The engine cover meets the correct function, protects your engine efficiently and saves your pocket to repair of car parts. Changing the oil is no limited by cover and its removal is not necessary. All mounting screws are included with each package metal under engine cover.
Benefits of under engine cover sheet:
1. High mechanical and chemical resistance to ice, water, dust, rocks, mud and spreading materials such as salt and gravel. It also prevents fluid leaks.
2. Reduces the risk of corrosion and damage to electrical components in the engine bay.
3. Optimizes better flow of hot air in the engine bay and thereby reducing fuel consumption.
4. Reduces engine noise and then traveling is way more comfortable with your car.
5. Saves the costs of repairing mechanical and electrical components in your vehicle.