Ford FOCUS Cover under the engine - plast 1759549 is made from a 3mm polyethylene bases. The thickness and composition of the engine cover guarantees high mechanical and chemical resistance of rocks, water, dust, ice, mud and gritting materials. Our engine under cover prolongs the life of engine components, such as .: alternator, pump, belts, idler pulley, control units and wiring.
- Material - Plastic
- Determined for - -
- Type - Cover under the engine
- Warranty - 24 months
- Manufactured in years - 2011-…
- The number of packages in delivery - 1
- Thicknes - 3mm
- Weight - 1.03 Kg
Advantages of plastic covers the motor:
1. High mechanical and chemical resistance to ice, water, dust, rocks, mud and de-icing materials such as salt and gravel. It also prevents fluid leaks.
2. Reduction of the risk of corrosion in the engine compartment to a minimum.
3. provides better flow of hot air in the engine compartment and thereby reducing fuel consumption.
4. Reduces engine noise and because housing is way more comfortable with your car.
5. saves the cost of repairing mechanical and electrical components in your vehicle.