- Material - Aluminum
- Type - Cover under the engine and gearbox
- Determined for - -0
- Warranty - 24 months
- Manufactured in years - 2012 -
- Installation time - 0.5
- The number of packages in delivery - 1
- Thicknes - 5 mm
- Weight - 11.94 Kg
Fiat Freemont (cover under the engine and gearbox) 2.0TD, 2.4 AT - Aluminium is made of 5 mm aluminum sheet. The thickness of the sheet guarantees high mechanical and chemical resistance of rocks, water, dust, ice, mud and gritting materials. Our engine cover prolongs the life of engine components, such as : alternator, pump, belts, idler pulley, control units and wiring.
EU shipping prices
Aluminum under engine covers from krytypodmotor.cz are manufactured from high quality materials with the most precision in order to ensure the best possible engine protection. All covers are made using the exact focus of the chassis of the vehicle. During the manufacturing of the engine is CNC machining technology used, each engine cover is thoroughly tested on the vehicle so that its mounting easier. Using aluminum under engine cover below the engine, reduces the risk of corrosion to a minimum. The engine cover meets the correct function, protects your engine as efficiently and saves your pocket to repair of engine parts. Changing the oil is no limited, cover removal is not necessary. All mounting hardware is included with each package of cover under the engine.
Advantages aluminum cover under motor:
1. High mechanical and chemical resistance to ice, water, dust, rocks, mud and de-icing materials such as salt and gravel. It also prevents fluid leaks.
2. Reducing the risk of corrosion in the engine compartment to a minimum.
3. provides better flow of hot air in the engine compartment and thereby reducing fuel consumption.
4. Reduces engine noise and because housing is way more comfortable with your car.
5. saves the cost of repairing mechanical and electrical components in your vehicle.